We are a family run business delivering smiles for the best customers in Northern Colorado. Loveland Logistics LLC is an independent package delivery service delivering Amazon's packages in Northern Colorado out of Loveland CO. Our goal is to be the best delivery team, delivering all of Amazon's packages across Northern Colorado from Fort Collins to Longmont, West Loveland to Johnstown and everywhere in between. Our focus is safety and delivering Fantastic customer service and the packages Amazon customers ordered and expect on time or before. We are delivering smiles across Northern Colorado.
4555 Viking Way
Loveland, CO 80538
The delivery day starts here and ends up back here.
We started delivering in NoCo on Oct 30, 2019. Delivering over 11.5M packages in 3 1/2 years.
We are looking for fantastic customer focused delivery associates. If you like to walk or run and want to put on 10000 to 15000 steps a day, why not get paid for it, Join Team LOVE delivering Amazon packages from Fort Collins to Mead, West Loveland/Berthoud to Johnstown.
Call Our Human Resources
at 970-786-0812 to arrange an interview.
Comes from recognition of individual excellence and milestones.
Experienced leaders and team members that want to help.
We want you to know how to load a van in the morning. Here is one of a few ways you can do it.
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Come Join Loveland Logistics!
Former Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, On Trac drivers are welcome
and preferred to apply.
Permanent, Full Time or Part Time Driver position delivering packages to businesses and residential customers.
Please read this description fully and respond thoughtfully.
We are looking for drivers who are friendly, reliable and motivated to be part of a great team in a long term position. The ideal candidate is energetic, can think independently, is a team player and is able to pace themselves to get the job done. We believe that our drivers are the most important part of our company and should be treated with respect.
We start at $19.00/hr with health benefits and paid time off. Daily bonus available
Initial pay review will be held after 2-3 months to reward high performers.
Thrives in a team atmosphere - it is the WE, not the ME.
Loves to drive, enjoys the satisfaction of a job well done and is passionate about customer service.
Our Dodge ProMaster vans don't require any additional licenses, but you should be a strong defensive driver and very comfortable with a full sized vehicle.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (but most packages are much lighter) and able to get in and out of the van throughout the day.
Must be at least 21 years old with a valid drivers license. Delivery experience a plus. Clean driving record, background check and drug screen (includes marijuana) required. No convictions, deferred sentences or convictions in past 7 years. No at-fault (ticketed) accidents in past 7 years.
The Delivery Station (DDE8) is located at 4555 Viking Way Loveland, CO, 80538. All drivers should have dependable transportation to get to work. We provide delivery vans for the actual deliveries.
Attitude, excitement and commitment to the team are the top qualifications. If you feel this way, let us know. Complete the screen. Candidate who go above and beyond will receive the first responses!
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
We want to be very candid. This will be a tough job:
· You will be driving a large Dodge Ram Promaster 3500 cargo van (not as big as FedEx or UPS, but still big)
· You will be loading approximately 250-350 packages into the van - some as heavy as 50 pounds
· You will be driving for ~10 hours per day, this will be faster as you become experienced
· You will be stopping and getting out of, and back into, the van 200-400 times per day
· You will be using technology to guide your route through GPS and deliver packages
· You will encounter problems and need to be a problem solver (with resources for help!)
· You will find imperfect routing and occasionally need to out-think the system to find addresses
· You may experience chaos at times :)
· Your attitude and performance will determine how many shifts per week you work
· We operate 361 days out of the year, 7 days per week, starting somewhere around 7 am
· We operate in the hot, cold, rain and snow (when safely possible - which will be almost all days)
· Our commitment to our client and customers requires dedicated people who will show up when scheduled
We are honest about these conditions because we promised we would be transparent.
Text Our Jobs Line at 970-508-1196 with your Name and Phone number to set up a phone interview.